Junior High Bible Study
6th - 8th graders meet on Sunday morning from 9:40 - 10:30 a.m. in the basement lounge, exploring books of the Bible and then learning how to apply it to their daily lives.
Junior High Activities
Throughout the year, the junior high kids will have many opportunities for fellowship, including retreats and visiting attractions.
"My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they will follow me" ~ John 10:27
Confirmation meets on Wednesday evening from 6:00 - 7:30 pm. in Miller Hall. During Lent and Advent, worship starts at 6:00 p.m. followed by confirmation class from 6:45 - 7:45 p.m.
Confirmation in the Lutheran Church is an important step in the discipleship life of the Christian. The overall objective of 10:27 Ministry is to help students:
• Develop a deeply rooted identity as a child of God
• Learn more about God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
• Develop solid Christian relationships with other students and adults
• Love God and live lives of worship, service, and obedience to Him
• Continue to live out their mission of Celebrating Christ by Growing Up, Out, and Together
10:27 Confirmation is a two-year program open to anyone in grades 6-9. The course contains a total of 12 modules, including in-class, online, discipleship, and fellowship.